(Jill Dando News reporter Grace is pictured reading ‘Rose Rivers’ by Jacqueline Wilson)
Our Jill Dando News reporters have been sharing their ideas for surviving and thriving in these unusual times of the coronavirus pandemic. This week it is Tamsen, aged 12.
5 Top Tips for surviving and thriving at home by Jill Dando News reporter Tamsen, aged 12
1. Do your work first and then relax so you know you’ve got all the work done.
2. Try to follow your normal timetable so it isn’t such a shock to the system when you finally go back to school.
3. Get at least an hour of fresh air and exercise every day: this can be either by playing in your garden or going on walks around your neighbourhood.
4. Make sure you have plenty of entertainments/things to enjoy doing. You could even do things like tidying up your bedroom. You never know what you might find when you tidy up!
5. Don’t lose your laptop charging cable so you have to order one on Amazon and wait ages for it to be delivered, and end up having to share your mum’s desktop computer in the meantime!